Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Photoshop beginner

I find photoshop as an interesting hobby...

Photoshop lets my creative imagination work, but I'm still a beginner and I need to learn more about Adobe Photoshop.

I was amazed by my brother's works from Photoshop so I was curious then I tried to do this.  When I found out that Adobe Photoshop is complicated... I tried to do tutorials in the internet but I stopped when I thought its boring. But then, I was really amazed of what Photoshop can do...

Now I was inspired to try Photoshopping again... Thanks to my brother, because of him and his wonderful works, I was convince to try Photoshopping again. Now, I'm still on the basics and I'm learning more about Adobe Photoshop.



2 comments:

  1. ohhh!! photoshop!!! i wanna learn that too! what sites could you recommend to me...?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete